|THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
SPOKEN from The Top Of Mt. Sinai
by our Creator.This world has millions
of laws that we have to keep.There are
some that will land you in jail or even
take your life if you break them. Our
Creator gave us 10, and only said " If
you love Him, you will keep them"
(1) You shall have no other gods before me.
(2) You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any Likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the
earth; you shall not bow down to them, or serve them.
(3) You shall not take the name of Elohim your Elohim in vain, for Elohim will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
(4) Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but The Seventh Day is The Sabbath of Elohim your Elohim. In it
you shall do no work; you, nor your son, daughter, manservant, maidservant, cattle, nor stranger who is within your gates.
(5) Honor your father and your mother.
(6) You shall not murder.
(7) You shall not commit adultery.
(8) You shall not steal.
(9) You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
(10) You shall not covet your neighbors house, wife, manservant, maidservant, ox, donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's. (Exodus 20:3-17) (Deuteronomy
Click on the Index above and read things you haven't heard,
From the pulpit, but are clearly shown from the Bible.
Commandments, Laws, Ordinances are all in the Bible. The Bible puts more of an emphases on the Ten Commandments that the Creator gave from atop of Mt. Sinai.
There are over six hundred odinances/ laws that were given Israel. There are dietary, marriage, financial, criminal, religious ordinances. It all comes down to this. Fear
(Reverence) Elohim and keep His Ten Commandments: for this,is the whole duty of mankind. Ecclesiastes 12:13.
After you have read the article, Return to Honor Messiah.
for more interesting articles